Ready to get some deals and save some cash? Me Too!
(THIS POST PROBABLY CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY IS LONG & BORING BUT, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.)
Save Some Money With Amazon Prime Day
My husband and I always check out Amazon Prime days to see what deals we can find. Some times we save money on items we’ve had our eye on but we also go in with an open mind and look for items we didn’t know we needed in our life. (Like last years Deep Tissue Massage Gun.)
Some of you might be asking yourselves, What is Prime Days? It’s like Black Friday in July. Amazon marks down prices on over 100,000 items which means there is always something for everyone!
This year it’s July 12 and 13th but Amazon always has early deals going on. Some will last for days while others are lightening deals that go fast.
Check back July 11-13 to see if we’ve added any deals to this list.
You do need to be a prime member in order to get these deals. I have been a member for years because you just can’t beat that two day shipping and I have always found Amazon to be great about returns.
If you aren’t a member then you’ll need to sign up now for a 30-day FREE trial. If you’re a student then make sure to take advantage of student Prime which gets you additional savings.
Simple Living Prime Deals
Everyone has a different idea of what simple living looks like for them. That’s because we’re all in different stages in life. Hopefully you have a good idea of what simple living looks like for you.
For my family, this time of year is about getting out in nature more. Last year we looked at prime deals that had to do with camping. Camping equipment like tents, sleeping bags and sleeping pads, and these pop lanterns that are also perfect for power outages.
We also live about 5 minutes away from a reservoir so we’re spending a ton of time hiking, swimming, and enjoying a relaxing day at the beach. Deals we’re looking for include:
- A cooler backpack that we can take on hikes, camping, and to the park.
- Inflatable Kayaks because they are perfect for our small home.
- Games to play at the beach (or park).
- Sand proof Beach Blanket
If you don’t have somewhere close to get away to then your backyard could be a great place for you to relax. Look for deals on:
- Solar Fairy lights are such a fun way to light up any backyard.
- Outdoor movie projector and screen for backyard movie nights.
- Fire pit for sitting around and roasting marshmallows.
- Comfy hammock chairs for outdoor reading and chilling.
Prime Deals for the Home
Let’s move inside the home now. When I look for prime deals for my home I look at four categories: cleaning, organizing, kitchen, cozy. How can I clean faster, organize better, cook faster and eat healthier, and make my home as cozy as possible.
Here are a couple of my favorite cleaning deals going on right now.
- Stick vacuum cleaners are deals that go fast but because they are so popular multiple brands will have deals. If you miss out on one brand check for others for another shot.
- The Roomba Vacuum Robot is almost half off.
- Super easy to use Steam Mop.
You can always find great deals on small stuff to organize with but some of them go fast. So keep an eye out and grab them while you can.
- Multi-tier organizers are great for under sink storage. Try this set or this set if the other one is gone.
- Ziplock bag organizers are super popular so grab this one or this one. Or ditch the single use zipocks and grab some silicone reusables for less.
- Glass food storage containers are my favorite and keep my fridge organized.
- Produce Saver containers are also great at organizing produce in the fridge and making it last longer, saving you money.
- Food storage for your pantry is a must have in my opinion. I bought some a couple years ago when I re-did my pantry on a budget and I can’t believe I lived with out them for so long.
- You can use Clear Containers in your fridge, pantry, laundry room, or bathroom making them super versatile.
When I’m looking for kitchen deals I look for things that will help me meal prep and cook faster. There will be better deals on actual prime days but there are some things you can get on sale now.
Like this Cosori Air Fryer. I love our air fryer, especially during the summer when I don’t want to turn the oven on.
You can also look through this page that will have all deals on air fryers and instant pots.
For the Home
Just a couple of things to consider.
- This set of Eco Friendly Hotel Sheets in white will give beds a crisp look and can make doing laundry easy if you use Kristy’s white laundry tips.
- Comfy blankets like this fuzzy one or this knitted, texture one are a must for any comfy couch.
- Flameless LED Candles are so great for creating a cozy atmosphere in any home. I absolutely love mine.
- Large Baskets are perfect for holding throw blankets as well as other things.
- There are a couple of diffusers on sale too. This small one is great on a desk or bedside table. This one is good for a larger space.
I’ve only covered an incredibly small list of items that are on sale right now. Tomorrow and the next day will have even more savings so check back.
Don’t just shop for you. Think of upcoming birthdays or even shop for some holidays that will be here before you know it.
Do you have certain items you look for when Prime Day hits. I’m always looking for ideas and would love to hear about them in the comments section, below.