Dad deserves the best this Father's Day but not everyone can afford to spend a ton. We've got a long list of awesome budget gifts for dad. Finding the perfect Father's Day present is still possible, even if you're lacking funds, with our 25 under $25 gift guide.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any extra for making a purchase through these links but we earn a commission for purchases made through links. You can read more about it in our full disclosure.
Father's Day Gifts for Dad | 25 Under $25
We wish we could spend a ton of money on a gift to show our dad and husbands how much we appreciate all they have done and still do for us. Truth is, we can't always afford to go all out on a present. Some years it's just not in the budget. Good news is there's a plethora of awesome stuff under $25 that dads will love to get.
As you go through the list remember to keep your loved one in mind. We've gathered 25 things (plus a couple of choices for certain ideas) that could be a great gift for your husband or dad, but not every gift works for all dads. If your partner never dresses up then don't go buying him a bowtie just because you think he'll look handsome in it or because you wish he would dress up more. This is his day so get him something he'll be happy receiving.
Let's get on to the list!
Gifts for Dad to Wear
Since I already mentioned bowties lets start off with some serious style for the guy in your life that likes to look good. Not all men like to shop for themselves so getting clothing as a gift that they didn't have to shop for may be like getting two gifts in one.
- Natural Wood Wrist Watch
- TopTie Men's Skinny Suspenders 1/2"inch
- 3pcs Mixed Design Classic Men's Self-Tie Bowtie & Pocket Square
- Best. Dad. Ever. T-Shirt
- Sport-Tek Men's Colorblock Raglan Jersey
- Goodthreads Men's Standard-Fit Short-Sleeve Anchor-Print Shirt
Gifts For the Sporty or Outdoorsy Dad
If you have an active dad to shop for, then you might just find the perfect gift for him in this section.
- Franklin Sports Table Tennis to Go
- Wireless Noise Cancellation Earbuds Headphones
- Phone Case Holder Arm Band with Extension Strap
- Camping Is In Tents - Mens Cotton T-Shirt
- Portable Lightweight Hammock with Tree Straps
- Insulated Water Bottle with Straw
Gifts for Dads that Read
Does your man like to read? Grab him one of these best sellers.
- When Breath Becomes Air
- Your Dad Stole My Rake: And Other Family Dilemmas
- Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine and the Murder of a President
The Last Gunfight: The Real Story of the Shootout at the O.K. Corral-And How It Changed the American West
For the Tech and Tool Dad
Tech gadgets and Tools are hard to find for under $25 but these gift ideas are pretty impressive for the price.
- Tactical Pen Self Defense Tool - Tactical Flashlight + Glass Breaker + Ballpoint Pen + Multi Tool
- Wireless Charger, Anker Qi-Certified Wireless Charger
- Tile Mate - Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder
- RAK Universal Socket Grip (7-19mm) Multi-Function Ratchet Wrench Power Drill Adapter 2Pc Set
- Magnetic Wristband
- Geekey Multi-tool
For the Dad Who Grills
Father's Day is the prefect time to get your grill man something new for his barbecue collection.
- "Your Opinion Wasn't In The Recipe" Apron
- I Like Pig Butts and I Cannot Lie Apron
- FreshJax Grilling Spice Gift Set
- Bundle Stuffed Hamburger & Meatball Grilling Baskets Press Set
- Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto
- Texas Eats: The New Lone Star Heritage Cookbook
- Barbecue Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades-Bastes, Butters & Glazes, Too
Gift for Dads Who Love Coffee
If you've got a coffee lover in your life then he'll enjoy one of the next gifts on the list.
- Death Wish Organic USDA Certified Whole Bean Coffee
- One-Touch Electric Coffee Grinder
- 32 oz Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker
- Dark Side Star Wars Coffee Mug
- Gameboy Heat Changing Coffee Mug
- YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug with Lid
If you count everything up individually it comes to more than 25 gift ideas but some we consider duplicates for option sake. We hope you found a present or two on the list that your dad/partner will love.
Is your guy hard to shop for? What are your plans for spoiling him on Father's day?